- Like most website operators, BeyondRomania collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BeyondRomania’s purpose in collecting non-personal identifying information is to understand better how BeyondRomania’s visitors use its website. From time to time, BeyondRomania may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- BeyondRomania also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://beyondromania.com/ blog posts. BeyondRomania only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to BeyondRomania’s websites choose to interact with BeyondRomania in ways that require BeyondRomania to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that BeyondRomania gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://beyondromania.com/ to provide a username and email address.
- Once you have availed of our services, we will require the use of your personal information for purposes of arranging your flights, scheduling your holiday, ensuring your security, incorporating incident/accident management or insurance upon request, etc. This means that we will disclose and process your personal information if necessary for the conduct of our business. Such giving of personal information will be required when we process your travel details and may be given to immigration, border control, security, and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes we may deem necessary.
- Other sensitive information, such as your health or religion, will only be used if given your positive consent. Once you have booked with us, it is presumed that you authorize/allow the use/exchange of this information in matters where we would need to act for your interest or on your behalf or in cases of emergency.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- BeyondRomania may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. BeyondRomania may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BeyondRomania does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, BeyondRomania uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.